Tuesday, July 31, 2007

July 31, 2007 - 36 weeks

Now that I'm due in a month I thought I'd get a blog started so I can keep friends and family up-to-date when the baby comes. The pregnancy has been really easy so far and I'm looking forward to meeting this little girl who we still haven't named. That seems to be the one thing left to do. The room is ready, the carseat is installed, the suitcase is packed and the clothes are all washed and folded. Surprisingly I haven't bought a single outfit for her. Between my sister and our friends John and Christy, we've been given so many clothes that we have more than we know what to do with.

I've had 3 showers with friends, family and coworkers and they were all a lot of fun getting to share time with everyone. I guess I actually had 4 showers. The last one was hosted by Ben and his dad because the Fluegge side of the family was unable to come down for the family shower so they sent all their gifts down with Bob. Ben took pictures, Bob wrote down who the gifts were from and Ben even guessed how many pieces of toilet paper it took to go around my belly -- he was off by 2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos, thanks for the updates! Cindy