Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sleeping Georgia

Georgia does a lot of sleeping so here are a few pictures of her doing just that.

Sleeping after her feeding.
Sleeping on daddy with her Fluegge burp cloth.
What you can't see is that the burp cloth is covering the big mess she made on Ben's shirt when he burped her. She's only done that twice and she's done it on him both times.

She's already a thumb sucker.





5 comments:

Connie said...

Oh my gosh!!! I love her! She is sooo cute and I love how she snuggles in with her little arm up under her little head and how she sucks her thumb and knows a bit of a way to comfort herself already! How utterly adorable with all that pretty hair, wish I was there, I'd have to whisper ancient great aunt secrets into her wee little ears! Give her lots of kisses for me till I can myself. love Aunt Connie

Anonymous said...

she's beautiful! I love the pictures of proud papa and his girl. My Ben is the same way with Blair and its so sweet. Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! I hadn't seen the most recent ones until now - they really cracked down on what internet sites we can go to @ work now so I can't see your blog there anymore. Anyway, I LOVE the pic of her sleeping after a feeding... that one needs to be blown up! Even tho finger sucking is a HUGE debate, it's wonderful when they're little b/c they can soothe themselves - it's seriously a blessing in a lot of instances!!

Keep the pics coming!!
Tracy

Micah and Beth said...

You all seem to have fallen into quite a groove. It looks like Georgia fits in well and is such a sweetheart. What does Maximus think of her? I think Addie and I will have to come visit while you're on maternity leave. She's just too cute to pass up.

amosclarkson said...

She has the most wonderfully cute eyes.
Eli and Georgia will have to meet when they decide to let us!
Can't wait to swap stories with you!