Wednesday, August 22, 2007

She'll be an August baby

I had my doctor's appointment this morning. I'm still between a 3 and 4 and she said if I haven't gone into labor by my due date (next week) then she'll induce so I'll have the baby before Labor Day weekend. YEAHHHHH!!!!!! It's so exciting to have an end in site and know that we'll have our baby girl by next weekend. The other good news is that even though Pitocin makes the contractions worse (more painful), the doctor said that I can get the epidural as soon as I feel pain. Sounds great to me!

2 comments:

amosclarkson said...

Very exciting! Maybe I'll get similar news on Friday....although I'll be almost 1 week overdue by then!! Wouldn't that be funny if our little ones shared a birthday? Best wishes on your final days before she arrives!

Anonymous said...

Hey, we are so excited, but you need to post a new picture!!!