Oh my gosh Carrie she is so cute. I know we haven't seen each other in like years but I found your link on Amy's website. I check it often to see how you are doing. Good luck w/ everything...I know how frustrating it can be. Just know how blessed you are to have a healthy, beautiful baby.
4 comments:
So, so, so cute!!! I can't wait to meet her!
Carrie,
I am enjoying seeing your blog so much. She is a darling baby with a beautiful mother, besides. Ben and Maximus looked pleased with her, too.
Georgia (the elder)
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl and her mommy!
Oh my gosh Carrie she is so cute. I know we haven't seen each other in like years but I found your link on Amy's website. I check it often to see how you are doing. Good luck w/ everything...I know how frustrating it can be. Just know how blessed you are to have a healthy, beautiful baby.
Emily (Bidney) Sutton
Post a Comment