Saturday, November 3, 2007

10 weeks old

I started back to work on Friday. My 10 weeks of maternity leave is over. I was worried that it might be really hard leaving Georgia all day and going back to work but it wasn't bad at all. It helped a lot that it was a Friday and I only had to do it for one day.

While I was off work I really enjoyed all the friends and family that came to visit and see Georgia. It has meant so much to me to know that people care. Even though the maternity leave is over, we still welcome any guests that would like to visit our little Peach. It has also been a lot of fun doing this blog and getting comments from old friends, old aquaintances, and people that I never knew were checking in on us but saw our link posted on other people's blogs. It's been a great way to keep in touch with people and I love it when someone refers to something they've recently seen on the blog. It's interesting to know that there are so many friends and family checking it regularly. I encourage you to do your own blog, especially if you have kids, and then send me your link to post on our site.

This is my old college roommate and friend Carrie who came by today to see Georgia.

Later we worked in some tummy time even though all three of us hate doing it. Georgia isn't fond of it but will put up with it for a minute or so. Since it upsets her, Ben and I dread rolling her over to do it.


Ben felt bad for the baby so he cheated and helped her hold her head.

1 comment:

amosclarkson said...

Eli hates tummy time, too! He can hold his head up really well when he is upright (being carried or being burped) but he hates even trying to during tummy time. He sometimes has such a fit that I just skip it all together.

Glad to hear going to work wasn't too bad. Hopefully it will continue to go well!!