Sunday, November 25, 2007

3 Months Old

Georgia turned 3 months old this weekend. She's been so much fun lately. She's now discovered her hands and likes to suck on them. She rolled onto her side this weekend but not all the way over. She loves to play under her baby gym and grab the toys to start the music. But my favorite thing that she does is sing. It takes a little while to get her going but if you sing to her or read to her she tries so hard to mimic what we're doing. She likes to be read to as long as it ISN'T Dr. Seus. I don't know why but she doesn't like Dr. Seus books. She likes to watch t.v. but wants to sit up like a big girl. Of course we have to support her but she wants to hold her head up rather than lay back in our arms. We took her 3 month pictures today and tried to get some Christmas shots. Georgia wasn't in the best mood for this as you'll see in some of the pictures.



























































































































2 comments:

amosclarkson said...

The pictures are so cute! Even though it's not fun when they are upset it's still cute and even those pictures are great!

Micah and Beth said...

I could stare at her photos forever. She's too beautiful! I bet you get told that all the time. I'm so glad you're enjoying being parents. You look so natural.