Today is Georgia's fifth day at daycare and I couldn't be happier with how it's going. Thanks to the lady who watches her, she's staying on her eating schedule and sleeping for us at night. The other kids are great with her and there's one little boy (I think he's 3) who is crazy about Georgia. For privacy reason's I'm trying to keep names out but the babysitter told me this morning that this boy said he's going to have 4 babies and they're all going to be named Georgia.
Today she e-mailed me this: The boy came in this morning and went directly to Georgia and told her how she looked so cute in her outfit and he asked what her hat said, and I said it says Fluegge. He said Why? And I said that is her name: Georgia Fluegge. he said AW, well I love Georgia Flooky. And then a little while later I heard him telling one of the other girls that her REAL name is Georgia Floopy. Now he only refers to her by her full name. Later he was telling the other girls to be quiet b/c Georgia was sleeping and it makes him sad when she cries.
It's so fun to hear these stories. I told Ben about it so now when he's playing with the baby he sings "Georgia and **** sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G"
No comments:
Post a Comment