Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Georgia's had a cold the past couple weeks...runny nose, cranky...so I took her to the doctor and found out she has a double ear infection AGAIN. The only upside to being sick is that you get to stay home with Daddy for a couple days and get lots of attention.


Last weekend Ben got his buck. It's an 11-pointer and the biggest one that he's seen on our property. So now we have a freezer full of hamburger to last us till next season.



It's a cow, it's a bunny, NO, it's a dalmation. I would say it's the cutest dalmation I've ever seen but this is a hand-me-down Halloween costume from my niece and she was pretty darn cute when she wore it.






I took Georgia over the neighbors to show them her costume. They're crazy about her. While we were there she got her first horse ride. We look at her books every night and say the animals names and sounds but its nice to be able to show her the real thing. We also got to see cats and goats while we were there. The goats are our old goats but Georgia was very young when we had them. We took her to Cabelas last week and showed her the live fish and all the other animals that they have there. It was a bit overwhelming to take in. She could hardly blink by the time we left.





Bath time is so much fun.
You get to splash in the water,


And read books,

and get funny hair-dos.


2 comments:

amosclarkson said...

Love the dalmation costume! That's so great that Georgia got to ride a horse! I'm sure she enjoyed herself a lot.

The Bollwitts said...

Tom just bought two guns last month. I don't think he plans on hunting, but I will show him Ben's buck.

Georgia is growing up so big and cute--I am sure I don't have to tell you that. I hope she is feeling better. For some reason I can't play your video.