
Georgia's Saturday started out with playing with mommy's shoes but we had places to go and people to see so we couldn't play in the closet all day.
Although we had places to go, we didn't have to be there till 9:30 so there was a little time to relax and watch Noggin.
And now we're dressed and excited to go see Santa at Crown Center.
But first we're going to stop by cousin Riley's ice skating lesson so we have to bundle up because it's WINDY outside.
The cold brought tears to our eyes.

Here she is with cousins Riley and Luke.


After waiting in line for an hour we finally got our minute with Santa. When I handed Georgia to Santa, she wasn't scared of him but she wasn't quite sure what he was. I could tell that she kind of wanted to feel that beard and I think she was trying to figure out if he was a person or stuffed animal .

All that running around is exhausting. Georgia took a 2 1/2 hour nap in her room and when she woke up I layed her on the couch. I went to get her milk and when I came back she was asleep again. She slept till 5:00 and woke up just in time to see her cousin Derby.

Georgia had SOOOOO much fun playing with Derby. There's a baby at Georgia's daycare now who is a few months younger and so Georgia has learned how to be gentle and careful with babies. She was very sweet with Derby and would hand her toys to play with. However, she kept trying to sit on Derby's lap. Not really sure why.


Uncle Dave left his shoes on the floor so Georgia had to try them on.

It was Aunt Sandy's birthday so we sang Georgia's favorite song (Happy Birthday) and ate cake.
Here she is with cousins Riley and Luke.
After waiting in line for an hour we finally got our minute with Santa. When I handed Georgia to Santa, she wasn't scared of him but she wasn't quite sure what he was. I could tell that she kind of wanted to feel that beard and I think she was trying to figure out if he was a person or stuffed animal .
All that running around is exhausting. Georgia took a 2 1/2 hour nap in her room and when she woke up I layed her on the couch. I went to get her milk and when I came back she was asleep again. She slept till 5:00 and woke up just in time to see her cousin Derby.
Georgia had SOOOOO much fun playing with Derby. There's a baby at Georgia's daycare now who is a few months younger and so Georgia has learned how to be gentle and careful with babies. She was very sweet with Derby and would hand her toys to play with. However, she kept trying to sit on Derby's lap. Not really sure why.
Uncle Dave left his shoes on the floor so Georgia had to try them on.
It was Aunt Sandy's birthday so we sang Georgia's favorite song (Happy Birthday) and ate cake.
2 comments:
LOVE Georgia's coat....I gotta have a girl I can dress up :) Potty training hasn't even entered my mind yet....NOT looking forward to it at all. She looks like she enjoyed Santa!
Carrie she just gets cuter and cuter. Good luck w/ potty training. We just got Mallory trained. She has her off days but for the most part I can say she is officially potty trained. It's nice not to buy two sets of diapers. Happy Holidays
Post a Comment