Georgia was playing with her Aerial polly pocket and started singing the Little Mermaid song. I didn't even know that she knew it so well.
She has been such a good helper for me with the baby and she's getting lots of practice to be a mommy. The other day she climbed on the couch, pulled the boppy on her lap, layed her baby doll down and started nursing it.
She is so crazy about Joe, aka Googy, or as she now calls him, "Daddy's little dude."
Joe is just as sweet as he could be. He only cries when he needs a diaper and stops crying as soon has he gets wiped. He's a week old now and still hasn't woken us up in the night crying. I wake to feed him twice each night and he doesn't cry and either goes right back to sleep or lays awake until he falls asleep. An amazing baby. I'm so relieved that it's been easier this time so that we all are getting more sleep. He also doesn't seem to have the stomach problems that Georgia had when nursing so I've been able to eat whatever I want.
 |
| Ben said this is Joseph in the coat of many colors. |
No comments:
Post a Comment