Here's another comparison of Georgia (left) at 7 months and Joe (right) at 5 months.
 |
| Georgia posing |
 |
| Joe posing |
 |
| baking muffins with dad |
 |
| playing on the new quilt that my aunt Miriam made for Joe |
 |
| Uncle Dave tickling Joe |
 |
| Love this picture. Cousin Kiefer and Joe. |
 |
| Cousin Lily is 2 months younger than Joe |
 |
| Joe got to meet his Great Grandma Ruth for the first time. |
 |
| happy naked baby |
 |
| Joe's Baby Blessing |
Joe's Baby Blessing. This picture makes it seem like it was a nice, normal blessing. The video that we have of it however shows Georgia running up onto the stage barefoot, hopping around putting her feet in the air, pulling on Wendy's skirt (the lady holding Joe), running back off the stage, running back onto the stage and laying down on the step thing behind us. While all of this was going on Joe spit up 1/2 a bottle's worth of milk onto the floor. Not being able to react to Georgia and sit her in time out or deal with the situation, all I could do was stand there, try not to laugh at the whole ordeal and try to focus on the fact that my dad was still praying, oblivious to everything going on around him. What a day to remember.
 |
| Getting his first haircut. This was before the baby blessing, hoping to make the bald spot blend in better. |
Joe is babbling a lot now and on this particular day I got him to do "m" sounds.
I know there aren't any fancy dance moves here but I'm putting this on here because Georgia had so much fun dancing to this song. I replayed it for her 3 times until she was totally worn out.
No comments:
Post a Comment