Sunday, January 15, 2012

He's walking!

Joe took his first steps last week and this weekend has really started getting his confidence. I can't help compare the 2 kids...Georgia started crawling at the age that Joe started walking and he started walking 4 weeks earlier than she did. She was 1 week before her 1 year birthday and he was 1 week before turning 11 months. Georgia at that age was more focused on talking, and still today LOVES to talk. Joe, on the other hand, doesn't say a whole lot. This week he has started saying "hi" and "buhbye" and waves when he says them. He loves to climb up on the fireplace ledge and is very good at turning around to back down off of it. It only took a couple of tumbles before he figured that one out. He loves to climb in and on things. He's such a boy. That's another big difference I'm realizing from having a girl first. Georgia has a big cardboard book of animals. It was her favorite for years. The other day I looked over and watched Joe has he tore the spine and cover from the book. I have a feeling this is only the beginning of the destruction that is ahead.

No comments: