I had my doctors appointment today. I'm dilated to a 3 and she said she could feel the baby's head. She was surprised by this since it's my first and I'm not quite 37 weeks. She wasn't concerned at all but said this should mean a shorter labor and with all the contractions that I'm having, I might go early. It's very exciting to think that the baby could be coming in the next week or two but I hope I don't go too early so her lungs will be fully developed. She's head down but facing up. The doctor said they can usually get them turned and it's no reason for a C-section.
3 comments:
I'm really excited that you started this blog!!! Now I can check in on you more often!!! Your belly pics are so cute!
Thank you for joining the blogging world!! I love looking at blogs and yours will join in the daily blogging ;) You look great and I can't believe you are 3 already! Last week at my 36 week appointment I was not even a 1 yet! My 37 weeks is tomorrow so we'll see what they say. How exciting!!!
Congratulations! I'll try to keep up with your blog to see when the big event takes place! We'll be thinking about you!
Kerri Koehler-Butt & family
Post a Comment