My last doctor's appointment didn't give me any new news. I'm still working and just waiting for everything to happen. I actually feel better than I did a week ago, less contractions and more comfortable. It feels like the baby isn't as low as she was but I don't know if that's possible since I haven't spent much time standing on my head lately. My family told me that this Thursday worked well for their schedule (as it does for mine too) but Ben said it would be better for him if I could wait a week or two so he can get more work done. I'm due in 2 weeks on the 28th so we'll see who gets their wish. But if it gets close to the 28th and I haven't had her yet, I'm going to do a lot of walking, cleaning, and whatever else I can to start the process.
Although I'm ready for her to come, I can't really complain because this has been as easy of a pregnancy as they come. I've really been fortunate. Sleeping is occasionally now the only part that's difficult and that's b/c my ribs start aching from being on my sides. If I sit up for while and relieve the pressure on my ribs, that usually helps and I can go back to sleep.
3 comments:
I COMPLETELY understand the waiting game. I, too, have had a great pregnancy but have really noticed the last 1 1/2-2 weeks that I'm more and more ready. The heat kills me and just overall knowing he could arrive anytime makes me a little anxious. I'm due in 5 days, so we'll see!! I would love to walk but the heat and my inner thigh pain I get slows me down. There are a lot of ideas of bringing on labor but most of them don't seem all that doable to me. If you find a good one or two, let me know!! Best wishes with hangin'' in there! I'm excited to read about the upcoming big day!!
I've had the thigh pain too for the past few weeks. It makes getting dressed in the morning pretty interesting.
go shopping....I went out on my due date to run some errands and next thing I knew, I was in labor. I had several people tell me that the same thing happened to them. Maybe all the walking gets your body going!
Post a Comment