Sunday, August 26, 2007

Home from the hospital

Georgia is jaundiced so we've been giving her sunbaths to try to get her eyes white again. We had to get our second heel prick today and the good news is her biliruben is going down. The bad news is she's lost 14 ounces so I have to supplement with formula after nursing to try and get her weight up. We go back tomorrow to get her weighed again.

Now you can see all her dark hair. Oh yeah, and a very proud daddy. She doesn't get much time laying around by herself. If she isn't feeding, Ben's holding her and talking to her about construction and everything else he thinks she should know.


Isn't she beautiful!


My mom, sister and Ben were in the room for the delivery. Here's Grandma Sarah.


I'm putting this picture on b/c it's Ben's favorite. I was so hungry after the delivery that I scarfed down dinner in seconds. This probably doesn't surprise those of you who know me well.

Just moments after Georgia arrive she greeted her daddy with a handshake.

4 comments:

Our Three Girls said...

She's beautiful!

Micah and Beth said...

You are joking!!! She is pretty! She looks just perfect too! You are a beautiful family!

Micah and Beth said...

I meant to say you're not joking! Oops!

the hortons said...

Congratulations! She is gorgeous, and you look amazing. I can't wait for more pictures of the cutie!