Saturday, August 25, 2007

Introducing Georgia Grace Fluegge

7 lbs 10 oz, 19 inches long. We induced yesterday morning at 6:40 am and she was born at 6:07 pm. Thanks to the epidural it was a fun, exciting day and pain free. Ben, my sister and mom were in the delivery room and we all enjoyed the experience. Georgia is beautiful with lots of dark hair and blue eyes and is a very calm, sweet baby. We're both doing great and will go home tomorrow. I think my sister wanted to take Georgia home with her but we get the impression that she's a smart baby and think we'd like to keep her. As soon as she was born she started looking all around and moving her head to see what this world has for her. She seems to be pretty fond of her daddy and vice versa. Mom isn't so bad either but it's cute to see a dad and his baby girl. I'll get pictures posted soon.

4 comments:

amosclarkson said...

Congrats!! I gave birth to our little one today at 8:31am. What an experience. We'll have to swap stories....Isn't it all too amazing? Can't wait to see pictures!!

Our Three Girls said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures!

Kerri Koehler-Butt

Anonymous said...

carrie...congrats! i LOVE that name. it is one of our favorites! we can't wait to see the photos of your sweet girl!

love,
sarah koehler

Micah and Beth said...

Yeah for you Mommy and Daddy! I'm so glad everything went well and that both Carrie and Georgia are doing well. I'm sure she's gorgeous. Can't wait to meet her.