Thursday, October 25, 2007

2 month check-up

Georgia got her vaccinations today. She cried when she got the shots but got over it quickly. I'm hoping she has her daddy's pain tolerance. She weighs 11 lbs 1 oz and is 23.5 inches long. She's in the 90th percentile for height and 75th for weight. This is up considerably from the last visit where she was only 20th percentile for weight. Tomorrow she's going to the babysitter's for a couple hours so I can shop for clothes to go back to work in and also so I can get used to leaving her. It will be so strange to be back to work next Friday and be away from her all day. Even when I leave her home with Ben for an hour or two I feel like I need to hurry back home because she needs me or something. I just hope that I'm busy at work so I'm not constantly wishing that I were at home holding her.



Uncle Dave and the Peach shopping for bargains

No comments: