Wednesday, October 24, 2007

2 months old

We got Antiquities pictures taken for Georgia's 2 month photo but I won't get to see them for a couple more weeks. Here's proud Aunt Amy and Georgia in her fancy antiquities dress.



The day has finally come. Aunt Anya isn't afraid to hold the baby anymore. Now that Georgia can support her head and isn't so tiny, Anya is more excited about playing with her. Since she'd never been around a newborn or held a baby, this was a big moment and I had to capture a picture of it. Now she can show her family back in Poland.

I'm a little late in getting this posted (Georgia turned 2 months old last Friday) but we had a crazy weekend. Ben's brother and nephew flew in from Washington Friday morning and not 2 hours later, little Ben was in an accident and needed to spend a few days in Children's Mercy. He's doing better and is spending some time in Iowa while he recovers before they go back to Washington. Heidi flew in with Jack so the pictures I'm posting are of Jack playing at the hospital. If you haven't been there, it's an amazing hospital with lots of fun things for kids to do and see.


No comments: