Sunday, February 3, 2008


This weekend we stopped by to see my friend Amy and her son Eli who was born the day after Georgia. It's fun to read her blog every week and compare notes. We took these pictures of the two of them together and it was so funny to watch. Right away they held hands and Georgia started eating Eli's arm. It progressed to Georgia grabbing his face and leaving scratch marks on his forehead which he wasn't too happy about.






























Georgia loves to be on the changing table and always pulls her feet up like she's helping us change her diaper.






















Mmmm. Feet!





































This picture may not seem as funny to anyone else as it does to me but this is what I see when I'm nursing and eating dinner at the same time. These tiny little fingers reach up and grab the edge of my dish and it makes me laugh every time.



1 comment:

amosclarkson said...

It was fun to meet you, Georgia, and Eli forgives you for scratching him :) The plate picture is too funny....I have a really hard time eating while nursing for that reason as Eli can pull on the plate so hard that sometimes I don't have a chance to stop him! Eli is trying so hard to put his toes in his mouth now but because he is a little chubbo, it is difficult for him...hehe