Friday, April 4, 2008

What's new at 7 months







































People ask what Georgia is doing now. She rolls all over, her favorite word is dadadadadadadadadada, she's starting to sit but needs a spotter, she's eating baby foods and has had almost all the "first foods", she drinks juice from a cup at meal time and tried a saltine last night. Her favorite song is Rockabye Baby and her favorite nursery rhyme is One Two Buckle My Shoe. She has 2 very sharp little teeth and, if I'm not careful, she sometimes bites my chin. She insists on holding her own bottle and has convinced her dad to let her drive the lawn mower.






We lost Georgia's winter hat so we're trying out a ball cap. Ben was excited about this and Georgia liked wearing it even though she couldn't keep it straight or hardly see out from under it.




















We went for a walk tonight. I went inside to get Georgia's hat and when I got back outside Ben had Georgia buttoned into his coat like a bjorn. I thought it was adorable and had to go back inside to the camera so I could take these pictures.

























Georgia loves bath time. I can't wait to take her to the pool this summer and let her kick around in the water. I know that if she were older she'd be upset with me for putting this video on the blog and showing all her chubbiness but oh well.

2 comments:

amosclarkson said...

Good job, Georgia! Love the pictures of you inside daddy's coat...funny! So happy the weather is getting warmer for walks and time outside!

Sarah & Scott said...

spring is finally here, so i bet it will be nice to be able to be outside with her! she is getting really big. i love her facial expressions in her photos - so sweet.

sarah