
Here we're sporting our Spring line with bright pinks and neon greens. Notice the ball cap that is ever so slightly to the side which says, "I'm fun. I'm cool. And if you don't like it, I'll stick my tongue out at you."

We went for a walk this past weekend while it was so nice out. Ben checked on all his flowers and trees that he planted last spring. Unfortunately very few survived the late freeze that we got last year. 



Georgia is finally sitting on her own. I told Ben this the other day and I said she can sit for a long time and won't fall over. So he sat her on the floor and walked away. A few seconds later I thought I heard someone knock on the door and realized that it was Georgia's head hitting the floor. I forgot to tell Ben that she can sit on her own but I still put a pillow behind her just in case.
Ben thinks it's funny to bury Georgia under his socks when he folds laundry. She obviously thought it was funny too.


Look mom. No hands!

This picture makes me think of Redneck jokes.
Georgia gets lots of kisses.
And sometimes she tries to kiss back.
Our morning routine is this: Georgia wakes up around 5:30 or 6:00. I make her a bottle, she drinks it in our bed and then I go take my shower to get ready for work. After she takes her bottle, Ben pulls her in under his arm and they go back to sleep until I come back in to wake them up. No matter how many times I see them cuddled together, I find it so cute and sweet and grab the camera to capture the moment. So here are Sleeping Daddy and his Peach.

And sometimes only Daddy is still sleeping.

Georgia's fine motor skills are very good. They're so good that she tries to pick off Ben's nipple with her thumb and finger. Sometimes she just pushes it with her index finger - over and over and over. Ben "beeps" when she pushes it like it's his button that makes him talk. It's quite humorous to me. She's fascinated with buttons -- the remote, the phone, and Ben's nipple.





3 comments:
carrie - georgia is getting so big. i love the pictures of ben and her sleeping together! cute.
Love the clothes, Georgia. Eli won't keep a hat on for anything! Daddy pics are always so precious....Can you believe she is 8 months old! Pretty soon we'll be saying they are 1!!
Is that Jesus snuggling up with Georgia in the last picture?
Post a Comment