
Georgia and uncle Dave.

This weekend was so hot that we thought a dip in the pool sounded necessary. Here's Georgia's new zebra print swimsuit and matching sunglasses from grandma. Her cousin Derby has a matching suit but Derby is very tan and thin and looks exotic in her suit. I know it's mean to say this since I'm her mom, but all I could was laugh when I saw Georgia in it with her chubby white legs and pot belly. Surprisingly she wore her sunglasses the whole time we swam.
Who's her favorite parent? Okay, maybe she doesn't have favorites but I like this video.
Who needs a mop when you have a kid who will buff the floors for you?
She's getting so verbal. This week she said "bye" when she waved, "yes", "more" and "done".

She REALLY likes the dog. When we get home we let Maximus outside and go back in. She instantly starts crying and throwing a tantrum because she wants to see and play with the dog. Once I let him back in, she's fine.
This week has been rough for G. Her one-year molars are coming in and it's been pretty painful. I took her back to the doctor yesterday to make sure her ear infection hadn't come back. She's been pulling at her ears constantly and is obviously hurting but her ears checked out fine so it's just the teething that's bothering her. She's been waking up in the night every night for the past week or so. She's also hanging her tongue out. Not just occasionally sticking it out but constantly hanging it out. The doctor checked her throat and that was fine so I googled this and found it's just another teething thing.
3 comments:
Love the floor spinning video :) Can you believe she'll be 1 in a month!!??
she looks so cute in her swimwear!
She is sooo cute and growing up so fast! Cant wait to see you all!
Love Tay
Post a Comment