Friday, July 18, 2008

Videos


Georgia's baths last no longer than 5 minutes on average but she gets the wrinkliest feet.


Here she is pointing. Now she points in the direction that she wants you to carry her.



These videos are for Sam and Jorden.

Ben and Georgia dance together often and she thinks it's so fun.


She likes to blow raspberries on Ben's stomach. Anytime he's laying down, she goes over to him, lifts up his shirt and blows on his belly.


She really likes Maximus and likes to watch and touch him. She says "duh" or "da" for "dog". This week I took her to daycare and the puppy at daycare started barking. Georgia turned around, looked at the dog and said "no, no da". It was so funny.

2 comments:

The Seeleys said...

Georgia is growing so fast! I love the videos they are all so cute!!

Party of Five said...

Hey! I LOVE the videos! I always see the Land family in G - I even see Riley in her; you guys must all have such similar physical traits.