Monday, August 18, 2008

1 Year Pictures


We did Georgia's One Year pictures this weekend. She turns one this coming Sunday. I'm SO happy with how her pictures turned out because you just don't know how it will go when you're working with a 1 year old. Once again, my coworker did the pictures for us and I was hoping for 10 good ones. When I went through all the shots and started flagging the ones I liked, I ended up with over 70. So I've picked my "best of the best" to put on the blog and the rest are in the slide shows.





























5 comments:

amosclarkson said...

Those are great pictures! We had Eli's taken yesterday and look forward to posting the link later this week. Have a great 1 year celebration-it's for you & Ben, too!

The Bollwitts said...

Carrie, they are breath taking. She is such a beauty. Hope she has a happy 1st birthday.

Anonymous said...

Carrie, She's a doll, great pics, can't believe she'll be a year old.

Party of Five said...

Congrats on the walking, Miss G!! Her pics are SO great!!

Curry Favor said...

those photos are great!

sarah hartley