Saturday, September 20, 2008

videos


Tonight I put one of my old dresses on Georgia. My mom says I used to "prance around" when I wore this dress because I felt pretty in it or something. I understood what she meant when we tried this other pink and black dress on Georgia. She ran around the house so excited and loved the big poofy skirt. One of the mom's from daycare bought her this dress because she only has boys and likes buying girly things.




falling asleep in the swing.





Georgia loves to pretend to talk on the phone. She'll make anything be a phone -- a shoe, a piece of paper, the remote. Turn up the volume to hear her talking on the cell phone.


4 comments:

Sarah & Scott said...

oh my gosh. the videos are SO cute! i love the ones of her in the swing! and the phone one is hilarious!

amosclarkson said...

I think it's fun to buy girl stuff, too....maybe #2 will be a girl! I still can't watch your videos & I don't know why, but I can watch in slow motion and choppy with no noise....not so much fun that way. Eli loves the phone, too, and cries when we take it away.

Party of Five said...

I laughed so hard @ the videos in the swing that I cried!!! They're SO precious!!!!

beth said...

That swing video is hilarious!!! I bet you could win money with that one!