Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Georgia and the walnuts



We have walnuts all over our driveway. I think Georgia thought we had left balls outside for her to play with. She found a couple half rotten ones that she was especially fond of and wouldn't part with. If you aren't familiar with walnuts, they have black goo that stains your hands and clothes and are pretty yucky. Yucky black hands wasn't enough of a reason for Georgia to stop playing with them though... or tasting them, YUCK!




We went to the Renaissance Festival this weekend.

I took Georgia in to pet the goats. She threw a fit when I made her leave. We've been working on animal sounds. When we ask her what a lion says, she ROARS and when we ask her what the doggie says, she pants like a dog. She can kind of do a monkey and cow but not on command. And it helps if she sees their pictures first.

I couldn't get Georgia to take a nap this weekend so I put her in the swing knowing that she'd fall asleep there and then I could transport her to her bed. The next day we had the same problem with nap time so I told Ben to put her in the swing. About 10 minutes later I looked outside and not only was Georgia asleep but so were Ben and Maximus.

3 comments:

amosclarkson said...

LOVE her little cow girl boots! That's cute how she falls asleep in her swing...you'll have to bring it inside during winter :)

Sarah & Scott said...

carrie - georgia is precious. seriously, the pic of her in her cowgirl boots trying to eat the walnut is TOO much! love it!

sarah

Amanda said...

Love the pink cowgirl boots! And, maybe she would like a hammock if she falls asleep so well outside in the swing :)