
Georgia thinks its pretty tasty.


Last weekend we took Georgia to her first Chiefs game. The weather was perfect and she loved the experience. She clapped when the crowd clapped, danced when the music played and enjoyed eating hotdogs and people watching. The picture above is Ben with 2 of his brothers.
Georgia's vocabulary grows every day. Here are the new words that she started using on her own for this week (without repeating us): duck, bee, hair, ear, sit down, keys, light, fan, Georgia. She also knows what sound the owl makes and the cow makes.
1 comment:
I can't believe how long it'd been since I checked out your blog - I've been so busy lately!! I'm not surprised at all to hear that Georgia is gifted... the apple doesn't fall far from the tree:) Maybe one day, she can help Cameron with her math in college, just like you did for me... NEVER hesitate to brag on your kids! It's great to document those things so you can look back years down the road & remember the details!
Post a Comment