Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter

Georgia has been saying some of the funniest things. Tonight she was in the bathtub and hit me with a foam letter. Here's the conversation that we had:
C: Georgia, that hurt!
G: You Okay, mommy?
C: Yes, but don't hit.
G: I KNOW!....how are you?
C: Fine. How are you?
G: Alright.

Tonight we went for a walk and "discovered" the big dog pen behind the garage. Georgia said, "Ooh Wee! I like it". Last Sunday we went out to eat after church and when we were leaving my mom sort-of hopped off a curb to avoid a puddle. Georgia said "Good job, grandma!" Ben told me the other day that Georgia tooted and said "excuse me" afterward. If you sneeze, she says "bless you". One night last week Georgia turned to me, put her hands on the sides of my face, looked at me and said "pretty mommy". Okay, so sometimes I tell her to tell me this, but this time it was TOTALLY unprompted.


Georgia's babysitter gave her some Easter jewelry -- earrings, necklace, rings and lots of bracelets. She said that Georgia wore them all day and wouldn't take them off, not even the clip-on earrings. Georgia walked around with her arms up so the bangle bracelets wouldn't fall off.

She even wore them to Grandma's for the Easter egg hunt.


Georgia had fun hunting for eggs with her cousins and they were very nice and let Georgia find the "easy" ones.


Easter Dresses...if Easter is always cold, then why aren't Easter dresses warmer?



Every Sunday Georgia and I drive 45 minutes to my parents' church. We started this routine so that Ben could get some peace and quiet to study. It's also been nice for Georgia to get to see Grandma and Grandpa every week and vice versa.





I think I can fit in this hat box.
Just squat down and get really small.
Now where's that lid?
Almost.



Snuggling with daddy and Mr. Potato.


Derby, this is for you. We hope you get well soon.




2 comments:

Sarah & Scott said...

carrie -

she is getting to be so much fun! that post cracked me up!

sarah

amosclarkson said...

Love those videos. She is very good at saying little phrases! Good work, Georgia!