We went to Iowa for Christmas this year. We missed the KC blizzard and I'm not too sad about that. I don't have my pictures in order b/c blogger has come up with a new posting method that I'm trying to figure out and get used to. I'll try to get the hang of it for the next one.
We had our own Christmas here the night before we left. Ben and I had each picked out things for Georgia. The first thing Ben had her open were some animals. A Zebra, Giraffe and Lion. They weren't the actual characters from Madagascar but Georgia knew who they were supposed to be. She kept asking, where's Gloria? Gloria is the hippo and Ben couldn't find a hippo. She asked about Gloria the whole night. Ben said he felt like a failure. Georgia worried about Gloria all weekend. And then we lost Melmen, the giraffe. But she now has a green rubber snake that has helped her forget about Melmen and Gloria.
Georgia got a princess tent from Uncle Dave and Aunt Anya.
The kids with Grandpa Bob.

Georgia enjoyed playing with dress up clothes. Ben got a glimpse of his little girl as a bride. Ah.
This picture is my favorite. The kids had so much fun.
Georgia got her first hair cut from Aunt Connie. I had trimmed her bangs a little but never really cut the back. Connie gave Georgia a pair of glasses to play with to keep her entertained.
Georgia and Derby playing with the Nativity.







1 comment:
very cute! georgia seems like she has tons of personality!
Post a Comment