Monday, December 14, 2009

More Funnies

You don't realize the things you say until your toddler starts saying them or finishing your sentences for you. Last night Georgia had kind of a yucky diaper and I said "oh goodness" and she said "sakes."  I hadn't even realized that I say "goodness sakes" that much. 

 Yesterday at church a girl dressed in a blue robe went up front to light a candle.  Georgia told me it was Mary and we agreed and said it was.  A little later Georgia whispered to me that she needed to poop so we snuck out to the bathroom.  While she was sitting, doing her business, she looked down and saw a familiar blue robe from under the stall next to her.  She said, "Mommy, it's Mary!" and then she informed me, and the rest of the people in the bathroom, that "Mary needs to poop!"

2 comments:

Micah and Beth said...

Too funny!!! You'll have to watch your tongue around Miss Georgia!

Carrie Fluegge said...

I know. If only I could watch the tongues of the little boys at daycare. This week alone she's come home using the "D" word and the "A" word. When I ask her who said those words, she tells me and it's always the 3 year old boys. UGH.