I've been experimenting with the camera and trying to figure out how to get better looking photos. I've decided that by turning the flash off, the color and images look more true-to-life. Now I need to set up the lighting better so there aren't harsh shadows. The problem of not using a flash is holding the camera still enough and taking pictures of a baby who moves a lot can be tricky. You'll notice that her arms are moving in some of the pictures.
2 comments:
Not sure what kind of camera you have but ours has an "auto" option that I've noticed helps with the blur of him moving. If I have it on any other setting it comes out blurry. Love the pictures...keeps growing bigger everyday, huh?! Oh, and we have the Mallory the Monkey toy, too!
Hi Carrie - A big congrats on the new addition! Georgia is very cute and besides her proud parents she probably has some very proud grandparents too! I enjoyed looking thru all of your nice photos on your blog! Have a cool Christmas and a neat New Year!!!
Post a Comment