
Georgia had her 4 month check-up last week. Fortunately Ben took her because I didn't want to be there when she got her shots. He didn't think it would be any big deal but when I got home that night he told me how sad it was. He said she had been smiling and talking to the doctor and then was crying so hard. He said he almost left the room because he didn't want her to think it was because of him. Here are her numbers:
Weight - 14 lbs 4 oz (55th percentile)
Height - 26.5 inches (97th percentile)
Head - 16.25 inches (47th percentile)
When you look at the picture above it's hard to believe that her head is only in the 47th percentile.
Our babysitter told me last night that Georgia laughed for the first time. She's had a few little giggles in the past few weeks but she said that Georgia had a full bellied real laugh. I can't wait to hear it.
I think Georgia might be teething or starting to teeth. She won't take a pacifier anymore but when I give it to her she pushes it to the side of her mouth and chews on it. She's been more irritable lately and had been waking up a lot in the night this past week but that might have been from the immunizations. Even though she won't take a pacifier, a good clean finger makes her happy.




1 comment:
It's fun discovering feet! She's tall & slender and our little man is tall & fat! It's funny how many different shapes & sizes babies develop into!
Post a Comment