
Saturday morning Georgia had her first modeling gig. My friend who has the LillyBit website asked us to be in a photo shoot for her website. Since it was a beautiful morning and Georgia was in a dress after the shoot, I decided to do a little photo shoot of my own with her. This first picture makes me think that she's wondering how much longer she has to pose for pictures.






We even got daddy involved.

After our fun with the camera we went to Legends to do some shopping and enjoy the nice weather.
After a day of playing she needed a bath so she'd be ready for a new dress and more pictures the next day. Yes, I admit that I'm a photoholic and take way too many pictures but I really do enjoy it and it's nice to have the blog for sharing the pictures. I've been curious about who comes to the blog and how often people check it since there are only a few people who actually post comments. People are always telling me that they check the blog so I put a "hit counter", as you may have noticed, because of my own curiousity. I've been resetting it with each new post and it seems that there are about 40 or 50 friends and family checking in on us. Feel free to drop us line in the comments area. I love hearing from you.

Our babysitter is on vacation this week so my mom and sister are splitting the week and babysitting for us -- at their houses! So this is our first week away from Georgia. We'll see how it goes. It was a little strange waking up without her here this morning but these past 2 nights have been nice being able to get things done that I can't normally do with her here. My mom said she was good for her today and she even went to the grocery store and for the first time got to sit in the grocery cart without her carseat. My mom said she sat up straight and didn't put her mouth on the handle (Ben was concerned about germs).

We went to church with my parents Sunday morning and left Georgia with them that afternoon. This was her Sunday dress. She had a great time at church and was even waving to the ladies behind us (who were waving to her). We went out to eat and she got to sit in a highchair right up at the table -- another first. She really liked this because she could slap her hands on the table and grab the menus.








4 comments:
Love the dresses....too cute! Eli loves to be in a shopping cart & high chair when out to eat, too. Have you looked into the cart covers? We have one and it has been one of the best investments (they aren't cheap) because it is soft & padded and you can attach toys to it so they can be entertained. Although, Eli just loves to look around when we are at the store :) Isn't the warm weather great?? Eli LOVES to be outside & he just is so calm & takes it all in.
love the photos in the sink - so sweet!
She is the cutest girl ever! She really seems to enjoy being outside and playing! I can't wait to see her again- it will be fun to take pictures of those two together again.
Love~ Sandy Vanwyhe
Wow! she really has grown and just keeps getting cuter! cant wait to see you guys again!
love Taylor
Post a Comment