Here are her stats:
Weight: 19lbs 9oz (64th percentile)
Height: 29 inches (95th percentile)
Head: 18 inches (90th percentile)
Ben and I were surprised she didn't weigh more. We thought she was more like 22lbs. We already knew she had a big head so that wasn't much of a surprise. She hasn't crawled yet and only just tonight I saw her make a little attempt at pulling her knees forward and scooting a little.
She's starting to understand more words than before. She knows what "kiss" means and will give kisses when asked (sometimes) and she's understanding "no no". I'm trying to teach her signing for "more", "all done" and "drink". Right now she thinks it's funny and interesting when I do it but I know it was really helpful with my niece when she started doing it.

In case you're wondering, those aren't strange yellow teeth in her mouth. It's cheddar and corn puffs. She loves self feeding and those puffs keep her occupied. I can unload the dishwasher in the time that it takes her to eat 5 puffs. Not because they take a long time to eat but because it takes her a long time to get it to her mouth.


1 comment:
Sorry to hear about the ear infection. I HATE it when Eli is sick because I feel so bad that I can't figure out what it is or how to help! Bath pictures are cute & we should take more. My mom always used to blacken out the "private parts" in bath pictures which always made me laugh. Wonder if I'll do that some day ;)
Post a Comment