Tuesday, June 10, 2008








Ben had some friends in town this weekend and was up late into the night smoking meats (our electricity was out for 3 hours so they had to stay up late to finish what had already started cooking). So the next morning Georgia and I went for a walk so the guys could get some sleep. She got ANOTHER tooth a couple days ago so she's still been pretty fussy even though her ear infection is better. In case you've lost track, she's gotten 4 teeth in the last 2 weeks.
I pushed her around in her stoller on the driveway. She was quiet so I peeked around the front to see if she had fallen asleep. She wasn't asleep but was riding with her hat over her face. This is one way to keep the sun out of your eyes.


On our walk I took some pictures of the flowers in our yard. Aren't they perty!


Swinging is always a good thing to help take her mind off her pain.




And now for some videos. My sister told me that Georgia liked the dog that my nephew has. You can see it in the video and I highly recommend it if you have a little one. I took Georgia to the store to buy her a new toy since most of her stuff are "baby" toys and I wanted her to have something more interactive. She saw that same dog that her cousin has and got a big smile on her face. I tried to show her other toys but she just looked around me at the dog. I took the dog off the shelf and she was so happy. I had to get it.
Each paw, his ear and nose do something different and the purple paw plays songs. This week Georgia learned how to clap her hands to the music and she gets SOOOO excited and emphatic about it.



1 comment:

amosclarkson said...

We have the same puppy that he got for Christmas. He just in the last month or so has started to like it more. I usually sit with it in front of him and do all the songs. It is fun! Love the video of her eating and screaming....very cute! I'm jealous of the tree swing you have. We don't have big enough trees for one :(