Sunday, June 1, 2008







Teething hasn't been very fun for any of us. We've resorted to driving laps around the driveway on a few different nights to get Georgia to sleep or back to sleep. She's usually out by the 5th lap. Tonight it took a few more b/c she was pretty worked up from our attempt at having her "cry it out" which has never worked for her. She's been refusing to eat most food options and waves her hands in front of her face so I can't get the spoon to her mouth. As you can see, this makes quite a mess.



If you look closely you can see her new uppers.

We went swimming again the other night. I was fishing for the sunscreen and when I turned around this is what I saw: Ben and his brother holding a naked baby in the air waiting on me.



While Georgia's teething, she's only happy if we go somewhere and do something to keep her mind off the pain (I guess). So we went to grandma's. We had already been to the mall, grocery store and ran errands. She's a little peach when we get out of the house but when we're home she wants to be held non-stop and nothing makes her happy, except Noggin. She has 2 more teeth that are about to come through and then we should be in the clear for a while.










We celebrated our 2nd anniversary this past week. Ben made me a candlelit steak dinner and we reflected on what we were doing last year and the year before on that day. Next year when we reminisce we'll think of our 2nd anniversary and how we spent our "romantic evening" driving laps around the driveway.
The day that we got engaged, Ben and I made stepping stones with that day's date on them. At that time I never could have imagined that in a few years I'd be taking pictures of our baby girl sitting on those same stepping stones.





I thought the green bushes would be a pretty background for some pictures. Oops.

1 comment:

amosclarkson said...

Yes-teething is no fun. Eli had a melt down Sunday afternoon and that is the only thing I could contribute it to. NOTHING made him happy for about 45 minutes. I finally was able to get tylenol in him (he was crying so hard I knew if I tried then he would just vomit it up...he vomits when he cries too hard, poor thing!!) and that helped. Love the pictures...you are really good at capturing the moment!!