Ben's oldest brother and his family flew in from Washington to visit this past week so we went to Iowa to see them and the rest of the
Fluegge family. Georgia got a lot of play time with her cousins and got to meet a new addition to the family. Baby
Keifer was born Saturday morning after a VERY long and exhausting day for Ben's sister Ruthe. He's healthy and they're both doing great.

Here's everyone in the hospital waiting room. I've lost count of how many times I've been to the hospital to visit a
Fluegge. I'd say we average about 3 or 4 times a year. That's the difference between a big family and a small family. I haven't been to the hospital 4 times in my whole life to visit my family members.


Georgia with Derby. Although they are only 3 months apart in age, Georgia looks like a giant next to her petite cousin.

Those new upper teeth are great for biting cousin Ben's nose. But he didn't mind.
Cousin Luke is almost 4 months younger but already sitting well and interested in many of the same things as Georgia. It will be fun watching all these little ones grow up together. Four grandbabies in one year for the Fluegges!

Cousin Jack was most of all fond of Georgia. He loved giving her hugs and kisses and receiving them too. Occasionally he received some "love bites" but he didn't hold a grudge.

I wasn't fast enough to get the new diaper on and when I looked down Georgia was rolled over and Jack was giving her hugs. How sweet. This picture will embarrass them to death in about 15 years.
1 comment:
Carrie, Georgia looks so much like you in that first picture! Looks like all is going great....we need to meet up again sometime!
Post a Comment