
Every night she goes over to her books and pulls a few out to read. I wasn't sure how she'd do with paper pages rather than cardboard pages but she's actually very careful.
I like playing dress-up with Georgia. Don't all moms like to play dress-up with their kids? Here's trying out a ball cap. She and Ben ran to the store and she wore it the whole time.


However, she wasn't as crazy about the floppy purple polka dot hat with the big pink flower.

My favorite is this thing (I don't remember what its called) that Ben's mom brought back from their Poland trip. She said all the little girls wear these over there.

My favorite is this thing (I don't remember what its called) that Ben's mom brought back from their Poland trip. She said all the little girls wear these over there.



Georgia likes to dance when she hears music. She bends her knees and bounces up and down. She was watching something on Noggin tonight and I got this video.
Georgia has a new phrase that she likes to say. For a while she wasn't talking as much as she used to b/c she was more focused on learning to walk. Now that she has that mastered and even attempts to run sometimes, she's a little chatterbox again. Whenever we're holding her she points at something and says "I touch". Then we walk her over to whatever she's pointing at and she feels it. Then she finds something else in the room and says "I touch". She likes to say this a lot when she's in Ben's garage because she likes to touch the dead animals that are out there. I call them dead animals, but I should probably clarify that they are mounted animal heads, not just dead rodents or something. We tell her the names of the animals and the sounds that they used to make and then let her touch them (usually she just puts her pointer finger out to touch the dead animals and that satisfies her curiousity).

No comments:
Post a Comment