
There are some new babies at daycare so Georgia has started playing a lot with her dolls. She feeds them, pats them on the back, puts them down for night-night and even puts them in time out. Her cousin Riley was nice enough to give her 3 of her baby dolls and Georgia gives them LOTS of love and attention. The other night they even got their teeth brushed.

Thursday Georgia went home from daycare early with a fever and runny nose. The next day we stayed home and because she still wasn't feeling so great, I was only able to get her half-dressed before she started throwing a fit. She climbed in the laundry basket to watch Blues Clues and since she was so content in there I decided it was easier to cover her up with a blanket than try to fight her about putting on a shirt.

I think this picture explains well how she was feeling that day.

Georgia loves to cuddle with her babies and stuffed animals when she sleeps.
A couple weeks ago I went out with some friends and I told them that every time I've gone out and left Ben home to babysit, I come home to find that either Georgia is STILL awake or Georgia AND Ben are both asleep in the chair in her room. So when I got home that night and I didn't hear anyone, I grabbed the camera and went in her room knowing that this is what I would find.

Cousins Riley and Luke also gave Georgia their old car. She rides it every day. She throws her leg over, sits down and says "Bye, see ya!" and takes off. I finally just brought it inside because every morning and evening she wanted to go out and ride her car. It's hard to explain to a toddler that it's too cold outside.

Georgia got her first necklaces. She says "Ooh, pretty".
When I was pregnant, Ben would tease me if I ate something that wasn't healthy and say that we were going to have a "Little Miss Sunshine". If you haven't seen this movie, it's about a chubby little girl who wants to be in the Little Miss Sunshine Pageant. Although Georgia isn't chubby, she hasn't lost her baby belly yet. Ben found a bib for her that says Little Miss Sunshine and her uncle Dave bought her this shirt. She loved wearing it and thought it was so funny that there was a face on her belly. She's definitely our sunshine, even on cranky days.
Yesterday morning I got her dressed and pulled out the matching hat for her to wear. Ben was holding her and getting her shoes when she spotted some sunglasses and an old pasifier that she hasn't used since she was 3 months old. She wanted the glasses on and the binky in her mouth. While I finished getting ready for work, she sat on the couch like this:



5 comments:
i loved this post! she is getting so big. how fun!
Thank you! She is adorable! I miss her so much!
Sandy
It's been so long since we've seen her!! We need to come down there sometime!! She is just growing up so fast!
Glad she is doing well with the tubes. Very cute pictures and she seems like she has quite the personality...must be those late August babies :) Oh, and Sue & I keep talking about arranging a G-land playgroup but nothing has materialized yet!
She looks so grown up! My favorite was of her dancing. That will be a keeper.
Post a Comment