Sunday, August 16, 2009

Spelling

Last weekend we went to Georgia's cousin's birthday party. It was a pajama party and there were lots of little 5 & 6 year old girls. Georgia joined in and played the games like she was one of them. When they went on the stairs for the group picture, Georgia was right in the middle, when they sat on pillows to watch Riley open presents, Georgia sat on a pillow too. I don't think it ever occurred to her that she was several years younger than them.





Playing dress up with Riley's presents and Luke's gloves.



This is going to be one of my all time favorite pictures of Georgia. If at first, you don't see her, look for the legs. I was in the room and didn't see her either until someone pointed out that she was in the sack. She had put it on her head and kept it there, standing still. One of the little girls thought she needed help and took it off but Georgia grabbed it and put it right back on.

It's always good to have a grandpa around to feed you ice cream if your hands are in oversized rubber gloves.

Uncle Orion was on hand to do manicures for all the girls. What a good sport.




Here are 3 renditions of Georgia spelling her name. I couldn't decide which one to post because I thought they were all cute for different reasons.




1 comment:

Bill, Lauren, Will and Caroline said...

This is a crazy connection, but my college roommate is in the background of your top picture...Kristin Hammett. What a small world! I was in her wedding. What is the connection?