
But despite this little set-back, we had a great time hanging out with our families and the kids had fun playing with all of Georgia's new gifts.

Here's our little princess .

Eating lunch at the kids' table.

Here's Georgia playing with her birthday gifts. She's been baking us wooden cookies every night since.

It was a fun surprise to check the mailbox and find a birthday card addressed to Georgia. One of my old co-workers, who is now retired, is one of the sweetest, most-thoughtful people I've ever known. These videos are for you Barb.
The most exciting thing to report since Georgia's birthday is that she is almost potty-trained. She goes all day without accidents (except for pooping) and most mornings she wakes up with a dry diaper. She loves her "baby potty", as she calls it, and prefers using it over the potty ring on the big toilet. I'm okay with that since she's doing so well with it but once she figures out how to poop in the potty, I think I'll try to persuade her to use the big potty. She has Dora pull-ups and thinks those are pretty cool. I get excited everytime she goes because I think to myself, "just saved another diaper". It will be nice not to pay for those anymore.
3 comments:
How exciting about potty training!! Looks like she had a fun party. Wow-TWO!!
yeah for potty training! happy birthday, georgia! so cute how she opens the card and talking so well now!
Georgia is so precious! I could just hear her talk all day. She has such great manners too!!!
Post a Comment