

She LOVED her dress. I had to fight her to get it off at the end of the night. She wanted to sleep in it. My comprimise was that I let her wear it the next morning when she woke up.

These are her "glubs". She walked around all night with her hands out to her sides like a little lady. So cute.

It doesn't look like it in this picture, but she was SOOOOO excited about trick-or-treating. We took her to the first house and when they gave her candy she laughed in a way I've never heard, almost squealing. Then she was off. She understood what this night was all about and wanted to get to the next house as fast as she could. It was hillarious to watch. She enjoyed it so much more than I had expected.

The next morning we drove to church and on the way there Georgia threw-up, not really sure why. So I pulled over to a parking lot to clean her and my car up. I had some grocery bags in the car that I used to put the dirty wet wipes and wet clothes in, the same type of white grocery bag that Georgia had used to trick-or-treat. I had her standing by the car while I cleaned and she said "I need to walk". I didn't understand. And she said "I need to walk to the house". We were in the parking lot of the Social Security office, no houses around so I still didn't understand. Again, she said "I need to walk" and grabbed the grocery bag and took off. Never mind the fact that she had just gotten sick 5 minutes earlier, this kid wanted to trick-or-treat.
2 comments:
Oh how adorable! Georgia, I am glad you had such a wonderful trick-or-treating! Hope to see you guys soon!
She looks gorgeous in her outfit! I bet she got extra "treats" just for being so adorable!
Post a Comment