I wish I could remember all the funny things Georgia says that make us laugh. Unfortunately most of them I remember about as long as I remember a dream after I wake up. So I'll put a few on here once in a while as I think of them.
Last week I got the nativity out for her to play. She immediately recognized Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus but the other characters she wasn't sure about. She has now accepted that one is an angel but she still insists that the wisemen are "grandma" and grandma has a honeypot on her head. Oh, when she lists who is there, it's Jesus, Joseph, and Mary had a little lamb. She has so much fun with them. She lines them up by height next to her so they can watch Dora with her. Sometimes they mingle with her other toys. It seems like every night I look over and she has them in a new arrangement as if they are participating in some activity.
A while back I taught Georgia her full name and our first and last names so that if she ever got lost, she could say who her mom and dad are. When Ben studies downstairs, Georgia goes to the top of the stairs and yells, "hey Ben. Ben Fluegge! You down there??" He replies and she says, "Are you studying, Ben Fluegge" and he replies and she says "okay" and closes the door.
This weekend I told her it was nap time and she said "I need to sleep on your neck". Tonight she said, "Mommy, I can't get in my bed. I need to sleep in your hug" Those kinds of comments are where warm fuzzies come from. If she wants to sleep on my neck or in my hug, I'll let her as long as she wants. Some day I know that sentiment won't be there and I'll wish I could go back in time.
The other night Ben and Georgia came home with ice cream. Ben told Georgia to tell me her name and she said "I'm Georgia Icecream Fluegge". I asked him if he told her that and he said no, she came up with it all on her own. The next morning while eating eggs with shredded cheese she said, "I'm Messy Cheese Fluegge". Our little comedian.
One morning while driving to daycare Georgia said, "I can't go in the street". I told her she can't but it's okay for the car to go in the street. So we talked about how people shouldn't go in the street and only cars can be in the street. A couple blocks later Georgia saw a man going for his morning walk and she said "He needs to get in his car!"
3 comments:
I LOVE these! She is so inventive!
Oh my goodness she is too funny! I love reading what's she said on facebook as it always makes me laugh. Thanks so much for sharing.
Eli likes to call us by our names randomly. He'll just yell "Amy Clarkson!" & it makes us laugh. They are too funny!!
Post a Comment