Tuesday, September 21, 2010
It's a BOY!
I went to the doctor last week and found out that this little baby that is constantly moving and kicking inside me is a boy. (Started feeling him by week 16) Georgia, of course, was not impressed by this news since she's been telling us for months that it's a boy. And yes, she still calls him Googy. But I apparently didn't explain very well how a sonogram works. I told her that I was going to see the doctor and she would take a picture of the baby and tell me if it's a boy or a girl. When I got home that night the first thing Georgia said to me was "Mommy, did the doctor put the baby back?" It was so sweet and with so much concern. I reassured her that the baby was still in my belly and just fine. She's so excited about her little brother, tells me he's cute and she loves him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment